Make Ready Technician
S2 Residential is looking to hire a Make Ready Technician to assist in the completion of make ready maintenance. This position is responsible for bringing units up to market ready condition in accordance with S2 Residential standards.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Complete make ready apartment maintenance in accordance S2 Residential policy and standards and assist with building and common area maintenance.
- Inspects vacated apartments and completes make-ready checklists.
- Inform Senior Maintenance Technician and Property Manager of needed services and repairs.
- Routinely performs the following duties to restore apartment to "market-ready" status:
- Checks lights and replaces, as necessary.
- Replaces or repairs windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, and closets.
- Checks applicable appliances and informs Lead Maintenance Technician of problems.
- Assists in changing or removing appliances from apartment.
- Makes keys when necessary.
- Checks faucets sink plugs and repairs/replaces, as necessary.
- Assists with painting when requested.
- Repairs or replaces curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, etc.
- Repairs plaster holes in walls, paints, as necessary.
- Inspects bathroom tiles, performs minor repairs/replacements.
- Changes A/C filters.
- Operates carpet cleaning equipment to clean carpets.
- May lend assistance during trash-out of apartment, e.g., moving heavy/bulky items to dumpster.
- Assists in keeping grounds clean.
- Assists maintenance when requested.
- Reports supply needs to Property Manager and/or Lead Maintenance Technician.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Ability to use tools necessary to make units ready for occupancy per Company standards.
- Knowledge of general maintenance (i.e., electrical, plumbing, appliances repair, etc.).
- Work well with others and follow orders.
- Strong customer service skills.
Based on skills and experience
Monday-Friday and alternating on-call weekend coverage to respond to emergency service requests. This full-time, hourly position at 40 hours per week with over time being paid for hours worked over 40.
Physical Demands and Work Conditions:
The employee must be able to operate hand and power tools/equipment. Normal physical activity will involve prolonged standing, walking, reaching, climbing, bending, crouching, stooping, and/or lying on the ground. The employee must occasionally push, pull, and/or lift objects up to and over 50 lbs. This position will require working both indoors and outdoors and is at times will be exposed to weather.
- Valid Driver License and Auto Liability Insurance
- Reliable Transportation
- May require use of employee-owned tools.
About S2 Residential
S2 Residential currently owns and manages 14,000 units throughout Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas. We are committed to providing the best living experience for our residents in their respective sub-markets. We are proud to say we invest heavily in our teams to ensure we maintain a standard of excellence. We attribute our success to our on-site teams who make it happen every day.
- S2 Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salary and benefits, including bonus, PTO, medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- S2 Residential is a drug-free workplace.
- S2 Residential participates in the USCIS/DHS E-Verify Program to validate the employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United
Sobre S2 Residencial
S2 Residential actualmente posee y administra 14,000 unidades en todo Texas, Florida y Arizona, y se compromete a proporcionar la mejor experiencia de vida para nuestros residentes en sus respectivos submercados. Nos enorgullece decir que invertimos mucho en nuestros equipos y nuestras propiedades para asegurarnos de mantener nuestros estándares de excelencia. Atribuimos todo nuestro éxito a nuestros equipos en el sitio que lo hacen posible todo el día, todos los días. ¡Es la forma S2!
- S2 Residential es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades y ofrece salarios y beneficios competitivos, incluidos bonos, PTO, seguro médico, dental, de discapacidad y de vida.
- S2 Residential es un lugar de trabajo libre de drogas.
- S2 Residential participa en E-Verify para verificar el estado laboral de todas las personas contratadas para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.