S2 Residential is looking to fill the position of Maintenance Technician.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical- perform routine electrical repairs such as: wiring, fuses, fixtures and sockets, and repair/install/service
- Plumbing- perform routine plumbing repairs such as: replace/repair/service water heaters, clear drain lines, replace broken pipes-worn out washers- gaskets and or faucets- and floats.
- Carpentry- perform routine carpentry repair such as: kitchen cabinets, window screens/glass, door locks, and plaster/drywall
- Mechanical- perform routine mechanical repair such as: repair/diagnose all major appliances
- Inventory- identifying, cataloging, and procuring necessary materials used in maintenance operations
- Other tasks such as: interior and exterior painting, floor tile installation and repair, interior cleaning, lawn mowing, leaf raking, tree/shrub trimming, debris removal, and other landscaping duties.
Based on skills and experience
Monday-Friday and alternating on-call weekend coverage to respond to emergency service requests. This full-time, hourly position at 40 hours per week with over time being paid for hours worked over 40.
Physical Demands and Work Conditions:
The employee must operate hand and power tools and equipment. Normal physical activity can be may involve prolonged standing, walking, reaching, bending, crouching, stooping, and lying prone. The employee must occasionally push, pull, and/or lift objects up to and over 50 pounds. The employee works indoors and outdoors and is at times exposed to weather.
- Must hold valid Driver License and Auto Liability Insurance
- Reliable Transportation
About S2 Residential
S2 Residential currently owns and manages 14,000 units throughout Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas. We are committed to providing the best living experience for our residents in their respective sub-markets. We are proud to say we invest heavily in our teams to ensure we maintain a standard of excellence. We attribute our success to our on-site teams who make it happen every day.
- S2 Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salary and benefits, including bonus, PTO, medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- S2 Residential is a drug-free workplace.
- S2 Residential participates in the USCIS/DHS E-Verify Program to validate the employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.