Assistant Property Manager
S2 Residential looking to fill the position of Assistant Manager for one of our apartment communities. The Assistant Manager plays a critical role in providing support in all aspects of operations including leasing, budgeting and reporting, rent collection, customer service, maintenance and administrative oversight at their property. This position is for a driven individual with a long-term career path in property management.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
Minimum of one year assistant property manager experience required
Excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills
- Posses the ability to empathize with residents and peers, while still enforcing community management and company rules and policies
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with common Microsoft software applications and property management software
- Self motivate, self-starter with a positive can do attitude
- Multi-tasker, Team Player
- Work well with others in a fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual a plus
- ResMan experience a plus
If teamwork, positive energy, personal growth and fun are things that are significant for your work/life balance - you just might be the newest addition we are looking for! At S2 Residential we offer an aggressive commission structure, great benefits and an outstanding company culture. Why work anywhere else? If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, forward your resume today.
About S2 Residential
S2 Residential currently owns and manages 14,000 units throughout Texas, Florida, and Arizona, and is committed to providing the best living experience for our residents in their respective sub-markets. We are proud to say we invest heavily in our teams and our properties to ensure we maintain our standards of excellence. We attribute all of our success to our on-site teams who make it happen all day, every day. It’s the S2 way!
- S2 Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salary and benefits, including bonus, PTO, medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- S2 Residential is a drug-free workplace.
- S2 Residential participates in E-Verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.