Property Manager - Emile (North Houston)
- Are you a CheerLEADER?
- Do you love to motivate your team to ACHIEVE goals.
- Are you GREAT at Marketing & Resident Relations?
If you answered yes, to these questions - then we want to MEET you!
S2 Residential is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our team of passionate employees to Lead The Emile in North Houston!
The successful candidate will implement and oversee business initiatives across marketing, maintenance/facilities management, resident relations, financial, and owner relations. Our community will look to you for strategic direction, problem solving, and mentoring. The job is challenging but rewarding. You’ll be expected to drive sales, measurably increase revenue, and maintain/improve resident satisfaction within the community.
- Lead a team of Leasing Specialists, ensuring they meet their performance goals
- Develop and execute new strategies to succeed in increasingly challenging markets
- Approve and monitor budget expenditures for maximum return on investment
- Report to the executive team on key business risks and opportunities
- Maintain the company’s reputation by representing S2 and be an advocate for our Core Values
- 2-5 years of Community Manager experience
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Proven track record of boosting revenue and running an office
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in rapidly shifting business landscape
- Must possess valid drivers license and auto insurance
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Proficiency in ResMan Property Management Software
About S2 Residential
S2 Residential currently owns and manages 14,000 units throughout Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas. We are committed to providing the best living experience for our residents in their respective sub-markets. We are proud to say we invest heavily in our teams to ensure we maintain a standard of excellence. We attribute our success to our on-site teams who make it happen every day.
- S2 Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salary and benefits, including bonus & apartment discount, PTO and paid holidays, medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- S2 Residential is a drug-free workplace.
- S2 Residential participates in the USCIS/DHS E-Verify Program to validate the employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.