Leasing Specialist - Mesa, AZ
S2 Residential is currently looking to fill multiple Leasing Specialist positions at our communities in the Mesa, AZ area. Our ideal candidate will be personable, outgoing, self-motivated, high energy, customer oriented, and experienced. Compensation is based on experience and our anticipation of your performance. This full-time position is 40 hours per week, alternating on weekend coverage.
How you will contribute to our team:
- Resident Retention: You will provide exceptional customer service to our current and prospective residents. You will help engage current residents through ongoing programs and events designed to increase satisfaction and minimize resident turnover.
- Leasing and Sales: You will be responsible for meeting occupancy expectations for the community by leasing to new customers and renewing leases for current residents. You will also ensure lease paperwork and resident and customer information is properly documented and protected.
- Compliance: You will adhere to all local and state laws, including all laws governing Fair Housing. You will comply with all applicable ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), and Section 504 (FHA) regulations.
- 2-3 years experience as a Leasing Agent or Leasing Manager
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Bi-lingual a plus
- ResMan experience a plus
About S2 Residential
S2 Residential currently owns and manages 14,000 units throughout Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona, and is committed to providing the best living experience for our residents in their respective sub-markets. We are proud to say we invest heavily in our teams and our properties to ensure we maintain our standards of excellence. We attribute all of our success to our on-site teams who make it happen all day, every day.
- S2 Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salary and benefits, including bonus, PTO, medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- S2 Residential participates in E-Verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.
- S2 Residential is a drug free workplace.